Wednesday November 3, 2021, 6:00 pm
This is the third part in our webinar series on successful business practices out-in-the field. Join Roby and Bill and our 3 returning panelists as they continue the conversation on Preparing for the Job and Setting up Your Equipment. Learn other company policies and procedures for job execution to ensure client satisfaction.
This is your chance to get great ideas on how to improve your sales.
- How to enhance your company image, before you even start the job.
- Are you practicing good, safety methods – both for you, the customer, and the community?
- Proper setup of equipment and procedures for outside and inside the home.
- Tricks of the trades to keep your truck organized.
- Procedures on how to handle problems out on the job or what to do when something goes wrong.