Our guest will be Tom Forsythe, Chemist Operations Manager
Tom Forsythe has worked as the chemist for Bridgepoint Systems for over 20 years and has developed more than 200 products. He has formulated multiple fluoro-chemical protector products in both the original C8 version and the current C6 versions as well as a few polymeric protectors.
For a thorough understanding about protectors and how to boost your profit line, CFI presents Tom Forsyth, the chemist who formulates Bridgepoint Systems cleaning products. Attend this in-depth, truthful discussion and the latest developments about protectors. Use this knowledge to best utilize this very profitable service for your customers and business.
Tom will be speaking about:
- Understanding the 3 types of protectors – repellents, dye blockers and hybrids
- Which type of protector is best for which fabric
- How to sell this beneficial service for outstanding profits
- What about safety and environmental concerns raised. Are protectors hazardous?
- Special considerations regarding designer and specialty fabrics and textiles
Aaron Groseclose (MasterBlend) is a graduate of Woodbury University with a Bachelor of Science degree in International Business and Golden Gate University, Los Angeles, with a Master of Business Administration. He is a past owner of California Carpet Care, Woodland Hills, California.
He is the retired President of MasterBlend, a Colorado-based manufacturer of rug and carpet cleaning chemicals and equipment.
He is also a regular columnist for CleanFax magazine and co-developer of the Master Rug Cleaner Program.
Aaron is a Senior Carpet Inspector, Master Textile Cleaner, and Certified Rug Specialist and develops and instructs carpet, upholstery, and oriental rug cleaning seminars in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Asia. He is also a regular columnist for CleanFax magazine and co-developer of the Master Rug Cleaner Program.
Aaron holds the designation of Certified Rug Specialist (CRS) from The Association of Rug Care Specialists (ARCS).
He is the recipient of:
- The Golden Quill Award from Cleaning and Restoration magazine
- The Joe Laurino Memorial Award for support of the California Fabric Institute.
He has five adult children and resides with his wife in California.