Welcome to the Carpet and FabriCare Institute (CFI)!
CFI is a community of floor and carpet cleaning professionals who are passionate about improving and advancing the textile and flooring care industries. Our mission is to motivate our members to achieve the highest standards of professionalism, customer service, and ethics.
At CFI, we believe that professional development, beneficial business relationships, business success, and industry promotion are key to achieving our mission. We provide our members with opportunities to grow their skills and expertise, network with like-minded professionals, and promote their businesses.
CFI IS Your Voice To Our Industry
Sharing your knowledge and experience with fellow members is crucial. Participation in education and seminars is essential to improving and stay knowledgeable about new industry developments. By doing everything possible to enhance the reputation of our members as skilled professional cleaners and restorers who offer honest, dependable, and competent service to consumers, you can help us achieve our mission of advancing the textile and flooring care industries.
Join us today and become part of a community that is committed to excellence, integrity, and professionalism in the cleaning, restoration, remediation, and inspection industries!
CFI Mission Statement
The Carpet and FabriCare Institute is a floor and carpet cleaning association who’s mission is to improve and advance Textile and Flooring Care Professionals in the Cleaning, Restoration, Remediation and Inspection Industries, by motivating members to achieve the highest standards of Professionalism, Customer Service and Ethical Behavior.
CFI shall provide it’s members opportunities for Professional Development, Beneficial Business Relationships, Business Success and Industry Promotion.
Stakeholder of the IICRC
CFI Member Code of Ethics
- Maintain the highest professional standards of workmanship and service to our customers.
- Conduct our business affairs with honesty and integrity, never resorting to unfair trade practices that might reflect not only on our association but our entire industry.
- Avoid misrepresentations of products and services, false promises, misleading advertising or, any other promotion of our work that might lead to misconceptions on the part of the consumer.
- Share our knowledge and experience with fellow members for the benefit of all members and the advancement of our industry.
- Participate in educational workshops and seminars to improve our own expertise and keep abreast of new developments in technology.
- Do everything possible to enhance the reputation of our members as skilled professional cleaners and restorers, offering honest, dependable and competent service to the consumer.
Become a CFI Member
Firms in the cleaning and restoration industry.
- Practical Business Solutions
- Tactical Hands-On Education
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- and More!
Companies who’s 95% of their business is directed to the Cleaning Industry.
- Carpet & Maintenance Supply Companies
- Drapery Supply Companies
- Leather Supply Companies
- Color & Dye Companies
Associate Platinum Membership
Any company who provides services or products to the general public.
- Marketing Firms
- Restoration Supply Firms
- Social Media Firms
- Telecommunication Firms
- Financial Lending Firms